Riversedge is a family focused campground for all ages — and thats what our rules are all about — making sure everyone has a good time while respecting your neighoring campers. Please take a look at our rules below… and if your not sure your group is the right fit then please give us a call and we would be happy to discuss how Riversedge Campground can meet your camping expecations.
And before you jump into the rules below, we would ask that when you get to Riveredge Campground, please leave the hustle and bustle behind, slow it down, relax, and enjoy! And in consideration of all campers (especially the little ones) please drive your vehicle slowly and cautiously. If you don’t, then you will be asked to leave.
1.Speed Limit through the campground is 5 MPH
2. Absolutely NO glass is permitted in the campground on the beach or in the river.
3. 11:00 pm to 6:00 am QUIET HOURS Strictly enforced ( no loud music, yelling, etc… we don’t expect total silence, just don’t disturb your neighbors)
4. Pets must be kept on a leash at all times or in campers/tents. NO Aggressive animals allowed. You will be held accountable for your pets actions.
5. No drugs, guns, or contraband or any other illegal activities will be tolerated.
6. There is a $50.00 fine to those that damage trees. Rather it be man or beast.
7. Absolutely no vehicles allowed in the the Black River.
8. No Parking on the beach. ( you may drop off and pick up only)
9. No ATV’S, UTV’s, Golf Cart, Dirt Bikes, or Loud Vehicles allowed.
10. NO FIREWORKS permitted.
11. No nudity or obscene gestures will be allowed in the campground.
12. NO rude behavior or foul language is ever acceptable.
13. We have the right to refuse service to anyone.
14. Prices are subject to change with out notice.
15.Only ONE camper or TWO tents is allowed on one site. NO camper or pop ups allowed on primitive sites.
16. No generators allowed.
17. We can not be responsible for theft of personal articles.
(All federal, state and local laws apply to our guest while on our grounds)
18. Vandalism in any way will not be tolerated.
19. NO DUMPING of gray or black waste water on the grounds. You will be banded of you do.
20. No burning telephone or electrical poles, rail road ties or any thing that is soaked in any chemical other than lighter flood. NO EXCEPTIONS!
21. All Rafts, Canoes, Kayaks, and Tubes that are rented from Riversedge must be in by 6:00 pm. There will be a $20.00 per hour charge for all rented equipment that is returned after 6 pm.
(NO PETS ALLOWED IN RAFTS)
22. NO refund or rain checks on camping fees.
23. Floating Rain Checks will only be given if we deem the river or weather conditions to hazardous by noon of that day.
24. Floaters. Times that are on your float pass is the only time that you go on our buses. Floating equipment will not be ready for you if go at an earlier time.
Anyone not willing to comply with our rules will be asked to leave immediately and any fees collected prior to that will NOT be refunded.